Monday, July 18, 2011

The one about Colorsnap...

I just saw via Pinterest that Sherwin Williams has an app to find the paint color that corresponds to real life colors. Sounds pretty awesome to me! It says it works on Blackberry but I am so over my BB and will only do this once I have fully appleized my life and added an iphone to my arsenal (hopefully in next month or two). 

check it out here


Anyway, check it out, let me know if you have it or plan to try it, I wonder how accurate it is.

xxSarah

2 comments:

  1. Hey-Where have you been? Is everything okay? Did you work out your curtain issue?
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi dear! I know I've been so blog neglectful :( I will return soon, I have a few things to show and share. I have been pinning quite a bit. Are you on pinterest?? http://pinterest.com/sarahhunthoward/

    ReplyDelete