Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The one about the toy explosion...

I'm not even going to start with showing you a picture of our living room...just close your eyes....toys. 

That's all i need to say, just imagine a living room and imagine an explosion that has distributed Barbie shoes and mini princess dresses into every crevice. I don't even want to get into what I find in the couch cushions, I'm sparing you, just believe me,  from the physical sight of this that will draw even the strongest mommy to tears.

So I need a storage solution that will also be aesthetically cohesive with my space. Where does one go for such inspiration? Why Pinterest of course!

probably don't have the space :(

Would be easy to make, but I need some texture that's not wood.

LOVE! | steelecanvas.com


Restoration Hardware....$300!? :(
Really leaning towards something canvas and/or metal. Really bummed the RE number was so much moolah. The search shall continue. Wish me luck.

xx.
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment