Saturday, February 2, 2013

The one where I brag about my thumb...

So it's been almost 5 months since I purchased my three fabulous succulents and they are still ALIVE. Many interior plants have met a tragic end at my hands, but these three are thriving. That's because they are related to the cacti you might say. Yes, yes this is true, but I've also been known to "over-love" my plants when not completely neglecting them and these guys havent yet drowned, so all in all I'm pretty pumped.


Now that my thumb is greening up a bit, I am ready for spring and for Home Depot to get in lots of presh interior plants and trees (don't ask me why they seasonally supply interior plants because that, friends, I do not know). They are so much more reasonable than the nurseries and usually more bang for your buck on size!

Happy watering!
xx, Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!! I hope I can post something like this a few months. I have some faux succulents and they are going strong!! Yours look great.

    ReplyDelete