Sunday, February 27, 2011

Tootin' My Horn

I just had to do a quick blog to share what I scored...I found two pretty great rugs today for $12.50 each!!!
{pardon the dull blackberry images, they are a mid-range gray}

4x6
2x7'7"
The rugs were redlined at Garden Ridge. Please tell me you see what I saw?? Don't they scream West Elm?!




I'm on a retail high from that purchase!
I am still working on a daybed-as-sofa plan, I cannot wait to get that going, but "measure twice, cut once" = "plan twice as hard before you go buying random lumber and screwing it all up" so I am patiently working with engineer dad to make sure I get it right the first time :)

xxSarah

2 comments:

  1. TOOT TOOT away!!! Those are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh amazing, lucky you!!!
    Can' t wait to see more fabulous finds!
    Xo beaulifestyle

    ReplyDelete